Currituck County offers a treasure trove of spots that should not be missed. Visitors to the Outer Banks should not miss the opportunity to check out some of the highlights.
- Currituck Small Business Spotlight: Double D’s T-Shirt Factory & Signs
- Coinjock Marina, a laid-back vibe, but first class food, service — and view
- Barefoot Bernie's Tropical Grill & Bar is rooted in family
- Don't let the 'dog days of summer' keep you off the water
- Get out and discover Currituck County
The dockside Coinjock Marina Restaurant — a favorite stop for yachties traveling north and south — is renowned for its mouth-watering prime rib, fresh seafood and the “welcome back” attitude of its friendly staff.