With Halloween around the corner, there is plenty of fright-filled fun than to have on the Outer Banks — from kid-friendly Halloween activities and events for all ages to parties for those ages 21 and older. Following is a sampling of what’s on tap:
- Jason Evans to be honored Oct. 15 at Outer Banks Presbyterian Church
- Tropical system expected to become hurricane by Sunday night
- 6th Annual Wooden Boat Show set for Oct. 28
- OUTER BANKS WOMAN: Janet Fenton brings equine-assisted therapy to the Outer Banks
- OUTER BANKS WOMAN: Conduits to connect mind, body, spirit
As the temperature drops, consider the oyster. Consider the ways you have always heard they could be prepared but never got around to trying.