Coast, a 2-year-old Lab mix, is a bundle of energy. He is house-broken, loves car rides (and playing until he drops), but he prefers to be the only surf dog in the household.
- Currituck Small Business Spotlight: Double D’s T-Shirt Factory & Signs
- Coinjock Marina, a laid-back vibe, but first class food, service — and view
- Barefoot Bernie's Tropical Grill & Bar is rooted in family
- Don't let the 'dog days of summer' keep you off the water
- Get out and discover Currituck County
- From dolphin to ghost crabs, fiishin’ is catchin' at the pier
- Quintessential sunset dining at Pamlico Jack's on Albemarle Sound
- Dining at Food Dudes in Kill Devil Hills
- Plenty of fun — and free — things to do in Duck
- In tune with Amanda Williams
- Help get our Mojo working
- Pigman's Bar-B-Que is heaven on earth for BBQ fans
- The 'embrace' of Ocracoke Island
- Harry Harrison: 1 in a million
- Initiative underway to educate public about not feeding wild herd
- Muffins and Scones has something for every sweet tooth
- Iconic children’s book character star of summer fun in ‘Shop Local’ movement
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.