Cape Hatteras National Seashore stretches 70 miles from Nags to Ocracoke Island, protecting a huge portion of the Outer Banks from development and preserving habitat for native wildlife. A great variety of outdoor recreation is available here, including swimming, beach combing, hunting, fish…
- Editor's Picks: Calendar of events March 2-April 8
- Gov. Roy Cooper to speak at Chamber of Commerce Economic Summit
- Hatteras resident Daniel Pullen named DCAC's 2018 People’s Choice artist
- Currituck County residents: Take part in an online Flooding Survey
- Coast 2017-2018 flu vaccine poll results are in
- The 2017-2018 flu season is nothing to sneeze at, CDC says
- Many criminals spend time "looking over their shoulder"
- Distant sites for public hearing won't get all views on offshore drilling
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.