Scotch Bonnet Fudge and Gifts
- Details: It’s hard to miss this brightly colored building in Frisco. Scotch Bonnet has been in business for over 60 years and is famous for the homemade fudge. The fudge was even featured on Food Network. For those looking for a different kind of sweet, they also offer 21 flavors of saltwater taffy, and dozens of other sweet treats.
- Where: 51684 NC-12, Frisco
- Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday; noon-5 p.m. Sunday
- Info: 252-995-4242; https://www.scotchbonnetfudges.com/
Sea Treasures/Ocean Gourmet and Gifts
- Details: For than 20 years Sea Treasures/Ocean Gourmet and Gifts has been satisfying Rodanthe’s sweet tooth with homemade fudge. They also offer 21 flavors of ice cream, 18 flavors of saltwater taffy, and baked goods. The shop also features gifts and memorabilia.
- Where: 24753 NC-12, Rodanthe
- Hours: 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday
- Info: 252-987-1166; https://www.facebook.com/pg/Sea-TreasuresOcean-Gourmet-Gifts-518465388165254/about/?ref=page_internal
- Details: Craving something sweet but not interested in junk food? Hatteras Bowls is exactly what you are looking for. Offering build your own acai bowls, vegan ice cream, smoothies, small batch popsicles, Hatteras Bowls will satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt.
- Where: 25410 NC-12, Waves
- Hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday-Monday
- Info: 252-995-2893; https://www.facebook.com/pg/hatterasbowls/
- Details: On a hot, humid Hatteras day visitors can cool off with more than 40 sno-ball flavors. Looking for something a little more decadent? Hatteras Sno-Balls also offers a dozen flavors of ice cream.
- Where: 53203 Delmar Willis Road, Frisco
- Hours: 12:30-9:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, 3-9:30 p.m. Saturday, 2-9:30 p.m. Sunday
- Info: 252-562-4488; https://www.facebook.com/Hatteras-Sno-Balls-118260274867702/