- Wind advisory in effect; gusts of up to 50 mph possible
- Sea foam gathers like cotton candy several feet deep on Outer Banks
- The region can expect some minor flooding today as the wintery storm moves off the coast
- Cape Hatteras sees banner year in shorebirds and visitors despite concerns
- Local Iwo Jima veteran honored with Quilt of Valor
- For conservators, wood from Blackbeard's ship is as valuable as any booty
- Lots of snow is on tap for Sunday, but you'll have to go west to see it
- Theatre of Dare to present 'Tuesdays with Morrie"
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.