Kirsten, Brenda and their gang of ladies (a close-knit group of mothers, daughters and in-laws) have been attending Taste of the Beach since 2008. Like a lot of groups that come to the Outer Banks just for this annual foodie festival, they carefully plan out multiple events each day to maxim…
- Editor's Picks through March 2
- Wind advisory in effect; gusts of up to 50 mph possible
- Sea foam gathers like cotton candy several feet deep on Outer Banks
- The region can expect some minor flooding today as the wintery storm moves off the coast
- Cape Hatteras sees banner year in shorebirds and visitors despite concerns
- Local Iwo Jima veteran honored with Quilt of Valor
- For conservators, wood from Blackbeard's ship is as valuable as any booty
- Lots of snow is on tap for Sunday, but you'll have to go west to see it
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.