Coast, a 2-year-old Lab mix, is a bundle of energy. He is house-broken, loves car rides (and playing until he drops), but he prefers to be the only surf dog in the household.
- ECSU teams with Ohio institution to expand drone training, innovation
- Possibly largest field of candidates in NC history vies to replace Walter Jones
- Early strawberries? Spring favorites will be ready despite all this rain
- Rain set to arrive earlier than forecast and there could be lots of it
- Elizabeth City student arrested after fight had loaded gun in coat
- Pirate weapons excavated from Blackbeard's ship show life was violent on the high seas
- Spring and a supermoon are arriving in Hampton Roads
- Do you know what to do if a tornado hits Hampton Roads?
- Sports cars keep getting stuck in the sand on Outer Banks beaches
- Spice of Life: Outer Banks Taco Bar’s scratch-made comforts and creative new pop-up worth the trip
- Mad at the moon: OBX author captures terror and near tragedy on the open sea
- One of North Carolina's iconic BBQ restaurants has closed
- Head South to Hatteras: Underwater symposium delves into dive, maritime cultures
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.